Who Should Join?
NAPIC welcomes all individuals and institutions committed to the goals of the NAPIC. Membership to join is available in the following categories:
- Institutional members (AACC member colleges)
- Individual professional members
- Individual student members
- Associate members
- Affiliate members
Types of Membership
Institutional memberships (voting members)
This membership is available to community colleges as well as similar collegiate institutions of higher education. Each accredited college or multi-campus district shall be entitled to one membership, one vote.
Individual professional memberships (voting members)
This membership is available to trustees, faculty members, administrators, and other staff members of institutions of higher education that qualify for institutional membership.
Individual student memberships (non-voting)
This membership is available to currently enrolled students of institutions of higher education that qualify for institutional membership.
Associate memberships (non-voting)
This membership is available to persons who do not qualify for individual membership but desire to actively participate in the NAPIC.
Affiliate memberships (non-voting)
This membership is available to business and institutions who support the purposes, programs and activities of NAPIC.
Membership Services and Benefits
NAPIC strives to offer our members a valuable experience through our membership services and benefits, including:
- National networking & leadership development opportunities with Asian Pacific Islander administrators in two-year Community & Technical Colleges.
- Invitation to attend the annual member meeting at the AACC convention to discuss issues and topics related to Asian Pacific Islander educational advancement.
- AACC Annual Convention Registration: Members of NAPIC are eligible for the flat Council Group Rate.
- Access to a future national database exclusively for members.
- Awareness & advocacy of Asian Pacific Islander issues in education.